Monday, January 27, 2014

We Love the Nutribullet

At Crest Avenue, the Nutribullet is one of our favorite things.  The Nutribullet is an upgraded, heavier-duty emulsifier from the original Magic Bullet.  Last week we talked about storing the spinach for the green drinks we make on a regular basis in the Nutribullet.  We transferred the spinach from the store bag into a clean, white cotton bag and it did, indeed, last longer than in previous weeks.

Yesterday for lunch I made a nutrition drink and had it in one of my new Hotel Bel-Air mugs.


Doesn't that look delicious.  Believe me, it truly is.


So here is what I put in this drink - a small handful of baby spinach; one ripe banana, sliced; three slices of frozen peach; one-half cup of water and a few ice cubes.  Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!  And there you have it.  So wonderful and cold  and so good for you.  When I drink these on a regular basis my blood sugar plummets.  They are filling and the combination of the spinach and fruit is so good for the body.  I also add a scoop of Vitality Superboost.


This is completely optional.  These drinks are every bit as full of good nutrition as can be without the Vitality Superboost.  But I figure, why not.  I can't hurt.  If you are thinking of buying a Nutribullet, it will not be money poorly spent.  Oh, and clean up.  It cleans up so easy.  Just rinse two parts under running water and wipe down with a paper towel.  That's it.  Of course, you can put it in the dishwasher if you like.  Much easier to clean that a juicer.  And you get all the nutrition from the fruits and vegetables.  I highly recommend the Nutribullet.

No comments: