Monday, January 13, 2014

I Can't Eat All of These M&M's

I love M&M's as much as the next person.  But too much of a good thing is not necessarily a good thing.  Especially for someone who is constantly fighting the blood glucose battle.  I put out this rather large bowl of green and red M&M's as part of the decoration during the Christmas season.


The white ones are M&M's mints, and they are particularly delicious.  As you can see, I still have a large bowl of M&M's even these few weeks after Christmas and the New Year.  So I decided to remove the temptation.


I scooped them up in these little condiment cups and snapped on a lid.  These will be quite popular with everyone I work with.


Who wouldn't like gettting a little cup of Christmas M&M's?  This could put a smile on someone's face who was othewise having a bad day. 

No comments: