Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Is It Too Early to Start Valentine's Day Preparations?

By all means, no.  It will be here before you know it.  The first thing I did was pick up some Valentine's Day cards for various ones in my life.




I'm not going to divulge who each card is for, although I suppose the first image is rather obvious.  Baxter likes to celebrate the holiday as much as anyone else.

In addition to the cards, I found these cute little gable boxes at The Paper Source.


They come in packs of three.


They are incredibly easy to assemble.  Flip, flip, flip and you are done.


And look how cute that is.


From another angle.


And yet another.  You can fill them with all kinds of goodies.  Maybe you would like to make some extra special cookies for that someone special in your life.  Maybe you would like to fill the box with a combination of goodies from say, World Market.  Add ribbons or bows or any sort of decoration to the exterior of the box would make for a festive celebration.  Use your imagination. We will revisit these over the next couple weeks to see what I end up doing with them as Valentine's gifts.

No comments: