Monday, February 10, 2014

We're Baaaaacccckkkk!

Las Vegas was a blast.  It is fun to get away for a few days whether you do anything special or just laze.  I did a little of both.  I lunched at Emeril's restaurant at the MGM Grand, visited the M&M Museum, shopped, had a head, neck and back massage and just generally enjoyed my time away.  We started the trip by first traveling to Charlotte, NC from Baltimore/Washington International Airport.


Here I am at the Charlotte airport, ready for some rest and relaxation in beautiful Las Vegas.


We decided to stop in at Philip's for a glass of wine before boarding the long flight from Charlotte, NC to Las Vegas.


A picture out of the window of the plane as we left Charlotte.  Just a beautiful time to be taking off.


The next morning I got this shot from window of our room at Encore (A Steve Wynn Resort - www.wynnresorts.com).  Last year we stayed at the Wynn Resorts - the building in the foreground.  This year at the Encore.  These resort towers are unsurpassed in comfort and convenience and service.  The only other place I have ever stayed that offers this level of service is the Beverly Hills Hotel (A Dorchester Collection Property - www.dorchestercollection.com).  If you are in Las Vegas and have the opportunity to say at the Wynn/Encore Resort, by all means, take that opportunity.

The week went by so very quickly.  I will share some additional pictures from the trip over the coming week. But it is also time to get back to our important work and I have some great new posts for you with some new products which I think you will enjoy.

No comments: