Thursday, February 27, 2014

Calling Cards with Envelopes

During my time at The Paper Source on Monday perusing the stamp wall and getting ideas for Easter, I came across a display of blank business cards in a lavish array of colors.


In addition to the blank business cards, they have the matching #1 envelopes, which I think is a nice touch.


So I got a pack of the yellow envelopes.


 And a pack of the yellow cards.


Actually, the envelopes are more of a mustard and the cards are true yellow.  I know what happened; they didn't have any yellow envelopes so I picked the next closest color.  It works for me.

It is nice to present your card neatly tucked away in one of these little envelopes with the recipients name hand-written on the front.  Always make a nice presentation up front. Impressing clients and clients-to-be is crucial to your success.  Stand out from the crowd, but in a subtle way.  I have business cards for Welcome to Crest Avenue.  I think I will use these for Boxmania.  I can place one of these in the box of each order we mail.

No comments: