Friday, February 28, 2014

St. Patrick's Day is Right Around the Corner

Mark your calendars.  Monday, March 17th is St. Patrick's Day.  Who doesn't like meeting friends dressed in green and drinking green beer late into the evening?  I can tell you I've certainly partied with the best on this festive holiday although I have no Irish ancestry.  I have a very dear friend who is and I wanted to send her something special this year for her St. Patrick's Day table.  And here is what I found.


This pretty table runner.  Who wouldn't want this on their table with their corned beef and cabbage and shepherd's pie and Irish soda bread.  I have to admit, although I am not Irish, I love the food.


We carefully wrapped this in white tissue and mailed it today so that it will arrive in plenty of time before the holiday.


My friend is an avid animal lover and works diligently to find homes for abandoned animals.  I found a sheet of stickers with different depictions of dogs and placed this one on the tissue to hold it in place during shipping.  Of everyone I now, she will appreciate this the most.

No comments: