Friday, February 14, 2014

More Valentine's Gifts

Another good gift for Valentine's Day is the gift of, . . . well, read on.


This beautiful red velvet box of Belgian Chocolates was just the perfect gift.  I was lucky to find this with the bow already attached.  The box was so gorgeous I couldn't think of a thing to add that would improve the presentation.


Well, that might not be entirely true.  A fifty dollar American Express gift card certainly added to the presentation.  I am not averse to gift cards.  I know there are two schools of thought on gift cards - those who give them without abandon for every occasion and those who would not be caught dead giving them.  I fall somewhere in the middle on this.  I give them, but usually attached to at least a small something.  Like a box of candy.  Or tucked inside a small gift.  I don't see anything wrong with that.

So there you have it.  My gifts for Valentine's Day 2014.  I hope I brought some happiness to these two very special people in my life.  And you can bring happiness to your loved one too with just a little thought and creativity.

No comments: