Tuesday, February 25, 2014

And Speaking of Credit Cards

I got this notice in the mail yesterday from one of my credit cards.


It is a sheet of paper which states, repeatedly, what the agreement is when they run a special promotion on purchases.  Don't ask me why I find this so incredibly funny.  So they explain that if you purchase on a 6 month waived interest charges promotion that no interest is charged for six months.  If you purchase on a 9 month waived interest charges promotion that no interest is charged for 9 months. Then 12 months, then 20 months.  Really?  Is that how it works?  I mean, is this how things are these days? You have to send this piece of paper through the mail to all of your customers?  People don't understand how it works?  Of course I heard that some colleges are teaching remedial English these days because the young people are entering college without full mastery of the English language.  Very sad.  Let's hope for a better public education system in the future.

No comments: