Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way

Easter is three and a half weeks away from today.  So it's time to start planning.  It will be here before you know it.  I received notice from Williams Sonoma a couple weeks ago that I had accrued several points on my Williams Sonoma account and that I could use those points toward payment of an item purchased from them on my account.  So I went shopping!  And what did I find?  Take a look.


A package arrived yesterday.  We love having packages delivered at Crest Avenue.  It's like Christmas everyday.  Although we don't have packages delivered every day.


And under the bubble wrap was this wonderful bunny cake pan.  I couldn't resist when I saw this.  The beauty of this pan is that you can make two separate bunny halves and serve each on a cake plate alone.
Or you can ice the backside of one and then adhere the other side to the icing to make a 3-D bunny cake!
I think I will do both.


Here is a picture of the booklet which was included in the box.  Cute.  Just too cute for words.



Inside the booklet are the instructions for how to bake and assemble the bunny.  Look at the picture on the left with the 3-D bunny.  I'm making this sometime over the coming weeks and I'll post a picture to let you know how it turns out.

No comments: