Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A New Calendar for 2014

I was in Paper Source one day last week picking up a greeting card when I found myself at a table of 2014 calendars which were marked down 75%.  Now, if you don't already know, when you start talking to me about something being marked down 75%, I'm going to buy it if I have need for it or not.  I'll find a need later on.


The good thing about this table of calendars was that all the calendars were cute.  They weren't marked down because they were unattractive calendars.  They were marked down because we are three months into the new year.  So this calendar which retailed for $24.95 at the end of last year/first of this year, is now $6.24.  I don't have a problem buying a 3 month old calendar for that kind of saving.


And it fits perfectly along the side of the refrigerator.  Plus we found a use for our magnet clips we bought a couple weeks ago.


This is a write-on/wipe-off calendar which will be handy to have in the kitchen to make quick notes on.  We will have a central location with important dates noted and that information can then be transferred to my electronic calendar.  I would be completely lost without my many calendar functions.  My calendar and my lists are what keep things running smoothly.  I have taken to using Cozi for some of my lists (www.cozi.com). If you are interested, click on the link and check it out.

No comments: