Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What To Do With the Shampoo

When I find my favorite shampoo and conditioner are on sale, I buy it.


Such was the case recently when I found these two large bottles of Vidal Sassoon Shampoo and Conditioner.  I have been a fan since the days it can in the brown bottles back in the 70's and 80's.

That Retro Look of Vidal Sassoon products from the 70's/80's

I have never found a shampoo and conditioner that smelled as good as Vidal Sassoon or that does a better job cleaning and conditioning my hair.

The only problem with buying the large red and white bottles that they sell today is that they are too big to fit easily on the rack in my shower.  So what do you do when this happens?


Little squeeze bottles.  I bought these two little squeeze bottles and I filled one with shampoo and one with conditioner.  You can see here that they need to be refilled.


These fit perfectly on the teak trays in the shower area next to the bottle of body soap.  It is easy to see when they are getting low.  You just fill them up, put the big red and white bottles of shampoo and conditioner away and you are ready to wash and condition your hair.  This helps keep the shower area less cluttered.  A simple fix.  And inexpensive too!

No comments: