Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another Great Lunch Idea with Smart Ones

The Smart One brand frozen prepared foods are part of the Weight Watchers regimen.  They have expanded the line over the past few years and have foods appropriate for all meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts.  I have to say, I enjoy all of their dishes.  Some more than others, but there isn't any one particular food that is abhorrent to me.

Today I had Smart One Ravioli Florentine for lunch.


As you can see I also had a 100 calorie bag of almonds and a 100 calorie bag of Snackwells Yogurt Pretzels.  Here's a little something I thought of to enhance the flavor of your ravioli.


A little cup of sour cream (can be lite if you prefer) and a cup of grated parmesan cheese mixed with some bacon bits.  Sprinkle the parmesan and bacon bits over the ravioli and add a couple dollops of sour cream and you have a superb and healthy lunch.

No comments: