Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Method Daily Shower Cleaner

While we are talking about keeping things tidy and uncluttered in the bath, I thought I would share with you a new product I found from Method.


This is an interesting product in that it does not require any rinsing or wiping after you apply it.  After your shower, simply spray all the wet surfaces of your shower area and it does the rest.  It helps to keep the shower clean in between scrubbings.  I mean, eventually, you are going to have to clean the shower and/or bathtub and tile or enclosure again.  We all know that.  But this little product will help cut down on the frequency of such cleanings.


This bottle found its way, tucked in a corner that is easily reached at the end of the shower.  The yellow tag states "This Beauty is a Beast."  Cute.  I bought the Ylang Ylang scent which is really refreshing.  It smells like Hawaii.  That's the best way I can describe it.  I have ever only been on Maui, so I guess I should say it smells like Maui.  A wonderful scent.  I scrubbed the shower and then started using this.  I would say I have been using it for about a week and things are still looking pretty clean.  I'm going to see how long I can go before I feel I need to do another thorough cleaning.  I'll let you know when that time comes.

No comments: