Monday, August 19, 2013

All I Wanted Was a Package of Labels

That's all I wanted.  Steven was looking for some labels from the Martha Stewart line at Staples, so I said I would ride along.  I wanted to find just the right label for some favor boxes I am putting together to present to a couple who will be marrying soon.  Luckily, I found the exact labels I was looking for.


I did not realize that brown kraft labels were what I was looking for until I found them.  They are perfect for what I am planning on doing.  Steven finally found some labels he wanted and we made our way to the checkout.  Screeching halt!!!  The lines were horrific.  We were in the store for two hours, most of which was not spending shopping, but rather standing in line.  Word of caution - do not go to Staples the day before school is reopening in your area.  Big mistake.  Schools reopen today in Price George's County so we got caught up in all of that.  I would have thought everyone would have been in Walmart where you can get the same back-to-school products for much less than you can at Staples.  But that was not the case.

But that is all behind us now.  I can't wait to experiment with these labels and I will let you know how the project turns out.

No comments: