Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Packages Arrived at Crest Avenue

We received packages today.


I just got an email telling me that two packages arrived today and that they have been taken inside.  Let's see.  What do we have here.  I believe the big yellow package may contain an American Girl gift card for my niece.  The gray package my have Diamond Grass from Michigan Bulb Co.  I can't wait to get back and check them out.

I've been running around today.  There are always things which need my attention.  One of my stops was at my fav store, The Paper Source (www.paper-source.com).  Look at these cute stamps I picked up.


I am working on a wedding favor project and I think these will work perfectly for the boxes.

I've been so busy today I've hardly had time to put together a blog post.  Be sure and check back tomorrow to see what is going on at Crest Avenue.

No comments: