Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baxter Takes a Nap!

I was thinking the other night that Baxter does all of these intriguing things all the time and I never get any of it on film.  So I grabbed my Android and thought I would follow him around to see if I could get some really cool stuff.  Well, that didn't work quite as expected.  He was tired.  He was not interested in doing anything intriguing.  So I put him in bed and we started watching tv.  Needless to say, he fell asleep.  So I thought I would get a picture of a sleeping Baxter.


I ended up with this rather overexposed shot of him, sound asleep.  At first I thought, ugh, that will not work.  But the more I looked at it, the more I liked it.  It reminds me of something Andy Warhol would have done.  So I should get four copies of this made.  One in red, one in blue, one in green and one in yellow and group them all together.  What a neat idea.  Anyway, a quick post of a picture of the best boy in the whole wide world fast asleep. 

No comments: