Thursday, April 3, 2014

Elizabeth Arden Spa Collection Room Fragrance

We all enjoy being in a space that smells good.  Fresh.  And clean.  Why do you think spas all over the world incorporate scents as part of their therapies.  Scents can and do have a soothing and calming effect on the mind.  I remember when we stayed at the Mohegan Sun resort just outside of New London, CT the air was scented as you entered the registration lobby.  It was heavenly.

I have always enjoyed bringing scents to the rooms of Crest Avenue through various means.  I have used potpourri, candles, plug-in wall units, disposable gels - you name it, I've tried it.  And all with little success of it lasting for any appreciable amount of time.  But, at long last, I think I have come across a product which will bring a wonderful and fresh scent that will last.  And that product is the Elizabeth Arden Reed Diffuser.


I have used reed diffusers in the past.  But it is my opinion the reed diffuser is only as good as the elixir into which you place the reeds.  The oil must be of high quality and have the appropriate amount of scent. The reeds must be of a suitable material and have good absorption qualities or you will not have success. This has been my experience with most reed diffusers.  They looked pretty.  But everything was not working together as it should to bring lasting scent to the air.


Not so with the Elizabeth Arden diffuser.  I got the Lemongrass.  The reeds are very porous.  I could immediately start to smell the room lightly scented with Lemongrass.


Then it was time to set about positioning the bottle.  I tried a number of ways.  I tried it solo, as above.


With a tissue box.


With the tissue box and askance.  (And yes, that is an old trimline, corded telephone on the silver tray.  Don't make fun!)


With the tissue box on the bias.


And finally, in front of the tissue box.  I liked it solo and with the tissue box on the bias.  But in the end I decided to go with the tissue box on the bias.

So if you enjoy scents in your home, and you are looking for a high quality reed diffuser that actually works, I strongly advise the Elizabeth Arden Spa Collection scented diffuser.  And, to the guys - you can use this in your house or apartment or "pad" without any danger of diminishing your masculinity.  She won't care that it is from the Elizabeth Arden Spa Collection.  She will just like the fact that your place smells wonderful.

No comments: