Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Walk Through the Kitchen

We are starting to prepare for Easter at Crest Avenue.  That, and we are making a few changes here and there.


I picked up these yellow and orange striped dish towels at HomeGoods one day last week.  I wanted them close by for when I needed them and not tucked away in a drawer.  So I rolled them up and placed them in this little green serving bowl from IKEA.


I placed them on the counter near the sink.  Now, when I need a towel, I will have one close at hand.


I have a few cookbooks I keep in the kitchen.  These are books which I refer to often.  First they were here, then they were there.  I couldn't find a spot that I really liked.  So I stacked them and put this fresh fruit bowl on top.  I like this look.


In the dish towel combo I got at HomeGoods were these cute little towels with Easter Bunnies on them. These are for decoration only.  What a cute way to bring Easter to the kitchen.

No comments: