Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Friend Judy

A couple of weeks ago, as we were waiting for spring weather to arrive here in the mid-atlantic, I mentioned my friend Judy who lives on the west coast.  Judy got a head start on us here because the weather out there was suitable for gardening much earlier than it was here on the east coast.  Judy and I met online in December 2011.  She commented on the front door wreath I put together for the Christmas season that year.  We continued to talk and our friendship grew stronger.  We have a very "21st Century" friendship in that we met online as a result of her visiting my blog and we enjoy talking to each other online but we have never met in person.  Maybe one of these days we will meet for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.  But until then, we will continue to chat online.  Judy was gracious enough to give me permission to post some of the pictures of her gardens this year.  She is so talented and creative and I want to share those pictures with you now.

Do you see what I mean?  Look at this beautiful corner garden.


Another amazing garden!

A beautiful pot of white daffodils and nasturtium.  I believe these are in pots.  She planted some in pots and some in the ground.  Either way, they are beautiful.  These are actually double daffodils.  There are two blooms per stem.  I love these white daffodils.  I don't think I have ever seen them.


Here is a picture that was taken by her son, Conor, who was doing some time-lapse photography.  Isn't that backlighting spectacular.

And one final picture.

Thank you so much Judy for allowing me to share your beautiful gardens on my blog.  You are an inspiration to all.

No comments: