Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baxter Goes Shopping at Wegman's

As I mentioned yesterday, we went to Wegman's on Saturday afternoon to pick up a few things for Easter.  It is difficult to shop at Wegman's and stick to just what is on your list.  They have so many wonderful things.  While I was there I picked up some freshly made sushi packs, which I love.  And a container of their spicy sauce for dipping the sushi.  Incredibly delicious.  I got a wonderful loaf of sour dough bread and freshly sliced turkey from the deli.  I'm thinking of roasting a turkey at Crest Avenue this week.  I'm going to hoist up the electric roasting pan from the basement and roast a turkey.  How wonderful that will be for sandwiches and salads next week.  Turkey, lettuce and tomato sandwiches.  Yum.  Maybe, turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches.  Even yummier!!  Turkey Tetrazzini.  I am definitely roasting a turkey this week.

Of course, little Baxxie wanted to go shopping too, so he was secured in his booster and seat and off we went.


What a beautiful face.

Watch your speed daddy.

We're almost home!
 So that was Baxter's Easter shopping trip.  He was a tired boy when we got home.  He made his way to the bed and stood there waiting to be placed on the bed so he could take a nap.  After I got the perishables put away into the refrigerator, I joined him.

No comments: