Friday, April 12, 2013

Can You Spy the Doggie in the Window?

Being a blogger, your camera is with you at all times.  You either have your high definition digital camera (mine is a Fujifilm 14MP 30X Optical Zoom SLR) or an iPhone or Android (I am an Android kind of guy) with a suitable camera built in.  Many of the pictures you see here are taken with my Android which really does a great job.  I take pictures, pictures and more pictures.  Some of them make it on the blog, some do not.  I am constantly managing pictures - deleting them or storing them.  I took some pictures last weekend while I was working in the yard of the planters at the front door.  I was going to post that I needed to put something new in these planters, blah, blah, blah.  I got busy with other posts this week and did not post about the planters.  As I was going through the pictures this morning deciding what to use and what to delete, I came across these photos.



Do you see anyone special in either picture?  There is little Baxter in the bottom picture sitting at attention at the front door.  I do not know what he saw, but he is very intently watching something or someone.  He is such a guard dog.

So, we need to get something for the planters this weekend.  I think I'm going to just do something very simple and place a Boston Fern in each.  So simple and beautiful.

No comments: