Thursday, April 11, 2013

Feather Lite Whiskey Barrel

As a follow-up to yesterday's post about the poor, old whiskey barrel, I found this item yesterday.  It is called a Feather Lite Whiskey Barrel and it is available through a catalog company called QCI Direct.  I have ordered many things from QCI Direct.  They have lots of useful items in their inventory.

Here is the description as taken directly from their website:

Lasts Longer, Looks Better, Weighs 90% Less!

Our Featherlite Whiskey Barrel mimics the rustic appearance of a whiskey barrel, but will never freeze, split, crack or rot like wood. Accent your garden with the appealing aged and weathered appearance of this faux barrel beauty. (Rush delivery not available on this item).
 
I will not be purchasing any of these barrels this year to replace the barrel I just got rid of because I have already replaced it with three new large planters which I will share with you over the coming weeks.  However, I might consider one or two of these in the future.  If you are interested in buying one for your garden, it is item number 503467 in their catalog.  Price is $59.99 each or 2 for $100.00.  The link to their website it www.qcidirect.com

No comments: