Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Tisket A Tasket, Look What I Did with This Basket

Last month we celebrated quite a few birthdays here.  We have a lot of Pisces (mysterious, alluring, talented) and Aries (adventurous, active, outgoing) people, which makes for a very interesting work environment.  Our next large group of the zodiac are born in November under the sign of Scorpio (passionate, intense, dramatic).  I am, indeed, a Scorpio through and through.

Gifts of many varieties were exchanged and delivered these past 30 days.  Someone received a gift of flowers which were delivered in a cute basket.  Once the flowers started to droop, we discarded them along with the oasis and we were left with a very useable basket.  Since there was no interest from anyone else, I decided to put it to good use.


And here it sits, on my desk, with little cans of V8, Mott's Applesauce and some Fiber One bars.  Just my small way of recycling a useful item and keeping it out of a landfill.

No comments: