Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Hedgehog Nightlight

I know we have a lot to cover this week, but I wanted to tell you about this neat little item I found yesterday.  I stopped in at one of my most favorite places on earth, The Paper Source.  They have all sorts of Mother's Day things out on the shelves.  I will not divulge whether or not I bought anything for that holiday because there may be a mother out there who does not necessarily spend time on the computer but has her way of finding out things.  That would be Mrs. John Edward Newman, mother to your favorite blogger.  Me!  The Paper Source is filled with anything and everything you could imagine.  They carry all sorts of papers, naturally.  But they also have lots of other things to catch your attention.  One of those things that caught my attention yesterday was a night light.


I was intrigued when I saw the box, so I checked it out.  A porcelain, LED nightlight.  Hmmm.


Inside the box, I found this really cute little porcelain hedgehog that is, indeed, a nightlight.


How creative.  Why was this not my idea?  I don't understand.


The light from this little guy is very soft so as not to disturb sleep.  This is not a nightlight I would use everyday.  But it would be nice to set out on a bedside table if you have overnight guests.  I usually provide a tray with a small carafe of still water and a drinking glass and some Sweetpea arranged in a budvase when I have guests for the evening.  This would be perfect to place beside that tray to give a little light.

No comments: