Monday, June 17, 2013

Pretty Pictures

We had a great weekend with our friend Bev.  She arrived Thursday afternoon, so we made it a three-day weekend and shopped and ate like it was 1999!!!!  During the midst of all this, I got a few pictures of some beauty in the yard at Crest Avenue which I would like to share with you today.


Here is a beautiful shot of the elephant ear as it continues to unfurl.  These are amazing plants.


A close-up shot of one of the new hydrangeas that the Hydrangea Bunny left last weekend.  These are quite happy in the spot I chose in the front yard.  You can see the healthy new growth which has flourished since I planted them.



I got this close-up shot of the huge blue hydrangea in the front yard.  Interestingly enough, I see a little pink on some of these blossoms.  Maybe we will end up with a mix of blues and pinks.  That would be pretty.



And finally, a close up of the other pink hydrangea.  These pictures are lovely enough to print on glossy paper and frame.

No comments: