Friday, October 5, 2012

This Weekend

A beautiful morning here in Washington, DC.  The humidity is finally starting to lift.  We are expecting temperatures in the mid-70's tomorrow in the mid-50's on Sunday.  Sweater weather.  I am so incredibly ready for this time of year.  I love fall.  I feel inspired in the fall.  So I'm thinking I'll paint this weekend.


I picked up some painting supplies at the art shop this week and I'm thinking it's time to put paint to canvas.  In addition, we will be visitng the Cheverly Market early tomorrow morning.  That is always fun.  And I'll spend some time this weeknd continuing to decorate for Halloween.  With temperatures in the mid-50's I would also like to spend some time in the gardens doing fall clean-up and preparing for winter.  Lots more to come!

No comments: