Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Halloween Decor

Continuing our theme from yesterday, here are a few more pictures of some of the fun things we've done around Crest Avenue.


Here is a funny door hanging that I picked up during our visit to Merrifield Garden Center a few weeks ago.  I do not wait for Halloween to ask such a question.  I thought this was a great play on words.  It has been very popular with visitors this year.

An array of pumpkins.  I don't think I'm going to carve them this year.  I think I'm going to just fill the front porch with as many different shapes and sizes as I can find.

You will remember this centerpiece holder from a few posts ago.  I originally placed candles in it, but these gourds were so cute that I couldn't resist them.  So OUT with the candles an in with the gourds for the season.
 So, there you have it.  A few more festive ideas for around the house for Halloween.

No comments: