Friday, October 26, 2012

Sprinkles Cupcakes are the BEST!!!

I felt like I needed something a little fun this morning to get my mind off the impending storm.  So I walked up to Sprinkles Cupcakes located on M Street, NW in Georgetown.  I got one for myself and one for my BFF, Von.


I love the box.



Sprinkles Cupcakes.  Very cute!!

I got the Chai Latte for myself.




And a Dark Chocolate for Von.



Here is what Von and I think of Sprinkles Cupcakes.


I'm sure many of you have heard of or even visited Sprinkles Cupcakes.  Their shop on M Street, NW in Georgetown is so cute.  There are  a few seating areas if you would like to enjoy your cupcake there.  A beautiful display case.  You can visit their website at www.sprinkles.com.  If you have not stopped by, I would strongly suggest you do.  And visit their website and join their mailing list.

No comments: