Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Few More Halloween Ideas

Continuing with our week full of Halloween themed posts, here are a few more ideas to make for a fun holiday.


A fun soap dispenser in the bath.

And another in the kitchen.  These are the foaming hand soap dispensers which I really like.  I'm thinking, after the holidays, of replacing all the hand soap dispensers throughout the house with the ones that dispense the soap in a foam consistency.  I have seen them in mail order catalogs.  I'm sure they sell them at Bed, Bath & Beyond.  From what I can make of it, you add the liquid soap and some water to the dispenser and then the apparatus in the pump provides you with foamed soap when you press down on it.  I love that idea.  These little Halloween dispensers come ready to use.  So there is no need to mix soap and water.  Just twist the dispenser to unlock it and you are ready to go.

Oh, the sponge in the sink.  Isn't that a great idea.  I found these sponges at Whole Foods.  They come with the suction cup device that you can affix anywhere in your sink.  The sponge has an opening in the center and it slides right onto the holder.  And they come with a soft and a scrubby side.  Brilliant!!!


And finally today, a sneak peek at what is a much larger Halloween themed mantel which will be revealed later in the week.
 

No comments: