Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fuji Finepix Camera

No Halloween post today.  I have a more pressing issue to deal with.  I have decided that I can no longer run a blog that is highly dependent on crisp, clear images by using the camera feature on my SmartPhone.  It is just not working.  Even though I upgraded my phone recently, the pictures I am getting from it are, well,  . . . disappointing.  I find it nearly imposible to be able to get a clear picture.  The slightest movement of the hand when you take the picture and it is out of focus.  I just cannot take it anymore.  So, I have purchased a new camera.  The Fuji Finepix S.


This camera did not come with a memory card, so I will be purchasing one today.  This model has a 30X Zoom lens and it feels good in the hand.  I feel like I have control over the camera unlike when I use my SmartPhone camera.  Let's hope that picture quality improves exponentially with this new piece of equipment.  There is nothing more frustrating than not having the right tool to get the job done.  As we say at Crest Avenue, "there's a lot to be done" and now we have the right tool for the job.  So let's go "get 'er done!!"

No comments: