Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Elizabeth Taylor in Hollywood

Look what arrived by UPS today!  How To Be A Movie Star; Elizabeth Taylor in Hollywood by William J. Mann.


I first heard about this book, I believe, in Liz Smith's column on the New York Social Diary.  I was immediately intrigued and set about getting a copy of my own.  Since Amazon.com makes it so easy these days to get books (or anything else for that matter), I placed an order through their website rather than carving out time in my busy week or weekend to find a Barnes & Noble.  It arrived within 2-3 days.  I have read the first two pages and I can tell already that it will be a fantastic read.  I loved her.  Who didn't?  I was certain that our paths would cross before either of us met our end, but alas, that did not happen.  I look forward to learning more about her and her life through the pages of this book.

No comments: