Thursday, October 31, 2013

We're Ready for the Trick or Treaters at Crest Avenue

I was rummaging around in the attic recently and I found this enormous chalice.  So I filled it with bags of Halloween candy to be given out to the little ghouls and goblins tonight.




It's hard to say how many children we will have at the front door tonight.  It varies from year to year.  I put together 40 bags of candy which I think should cover tonight's visitors.

When I was done with this project, I thought it was time to move on to Thanksgiving.  The holiday season is upon us.  Things will move very quickly from this point forward.  So, I found my new turkey stamp and decided to emboss a box or two to see how I liked that.  And here is what I ended up with.




So cute.  I like the sparkly embossing powder.  These will look cute on the table with a little placecard tucked in one side.  Inside you could add a delicious chocolate truffle or a little bag of candy or nuts. Whatever you like.  I will be making a bunch of these and adding them to my Etsy page, Boxmania, over the weekend.  Same price as the Scary Skull Boxes - $7.50 for a set of ten.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.  Be careful and have fun.

No comments: