Friday, October 11, 2013

Toilet Paper Origami

I ordered this book by Linda Wright this morning.  It is called Toilet Paper Origami.  You can order it from Amazon.com in paperback or as a Kindle Book and have it sent straight away to your Kindle.  I got it both in paperback and as a Kindle.




When I have a party, I like to at least start off the evening with attention to every detail.  In the past, I have done the Classic Japanese Point Fold.




This is the most classic style of fold and is commonly used in hotels to indicate the room has been cleaned. But there are so many different folds that you can easily master.





Like this fan fold.




Even something festive for the holidays.  Life is short.  Enjoy it!  Your guests will get a kick out of these and you will be the talk of the neighborhood.


No comments: