Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We Upgraded the Paper Towel Holder

A few months ago I talked about my purchase of a new paper towel holder for the kitchen.  This was during the time of the kitchen renovation and glass tile backsplash installation.  We opted for the paper towel holder on a stand rather than one mounted on the wall or under the cabinets.  I like the concept of the paper towels on a stand, but there was one problem.  Constant unwinding of the towels.  It drove me to distraction.  I was constantly winding the paper towels back around the stand.  But that is no longer a problem because we found:




Oxo Good Grips Paper Towel Holder with an arm to keep them neatly in place.




All it took was the slightest breeze with this stand and the towels started to unwind.  And, to add insult to injury, during the hot summer months I keep a fan on the countertop in the kitchen which only exacerbated the problem.




But no more.  Problem solved.  This is now in the kitchen and the original one is being used on the shelf above the washer and dryer in the basement.  There is less activity down there so I do not think we will have the same problem as we did here.

Once gain, Oxo products to the rescue.  I have many Oxo items in the kitchen and I find them expertly designed and durable.

No comments: