Thursday, October 17, 2013

Anthropologie Storefront Windows

Anthropologie has outdone itself with these very unique woodland forest themed windows.






I tried to get clear pictures but it was difficult with the reflection.  You can actually see the reflection of the buildings across the street clearer than you can see what I was trying to photograph.  But take a minute and study each picture and you will make out what they have done.  It is just the coolest thing.  In the first picture they have made the tree appear to be growing up and out of the planter box and they have added details like having the roots spill over the side of the box.  The lichen and the moss on the next two pictures I think is beautiful.  I must go back and study this closer.  I would love to do something like this for the holidays in my two front windows.

No comments: