Friday, October 11, 2013

Oops!

I found this on the deck one day recently.




I am unhappy.  You will remember that I got three of these lattice-work citronella candle vases from the Crate & Barrel Outlet just a few months ago.  It could have been any one of many visitors to the deck who is responsible for this mishap.  It could have been a foraging squirrel, one of many felines who frequently stop by for a snack, or Mr. and/or Mrs. Raccoon.  I would be less unhappy of I could find the missing piece. This could easily be repaired with a little Gorilla Glue.  But someone absconded with the missing piece.  So even though I strive for perfection at Crest Avenue, things happen and we move on.  I will go out on Sunday afternoon once the rain moves out and see if I can find the missing piece in the ivy bed or down among the hostas.  Wish me luck.

No comments: