Friday, October 25, 2013

One Tree, Many Shots

I was walking today.  Part of my daily routine is to walk.  Whether it is on the treadmill or to run errands or just walking in circles.  I must walk each and every day or my blood sugar goes up.  Activity - any kind of activity - is the key to lowering blood sugar.  A healthy diet is important also.  But you still must be active.

On my walk today I saw this beautiful Maple Tree in one of the local parks along Rock Creek in Washington, DC.  I found it mesmerizing and stopped to take some pictures.  I will share them with you now.








No narrative between the shots today.  What words could a mere mortal add that would give any more majesty to these pictures than what they say on their own.  I was particularly pleased with the fifth picture in the series which picked up the rays of the sun.  That shot and the last one of the green leaves are frameable. I might just do that. 

No comments: