Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Steven's Birthday Bag

Of course, we couldn't very well throw a birthday party for Steven last Saturday without gifts.


I put together a bag filled with some fun things.



First up, Woolzies Dryer Balls.  We have talked about Eco-Nuts Dryer Balls here in the past.  I couldn't find Eco-Nuts for his birthday.  So I got Woolzies.  They are the same product as Eco-Nuts without the intriguing name.  So now he can dry his laundry in half the time like many of my friends who have already received these as gifts.


I thought this pillow was really cute.


And finally a citronella candle in a sea urchin shaped vase.  This was the perfect gift bag.  He is, like most of us at this age, difficult to buy for.  What do you get someone who has everything.  Well, you get creative and put together a gift bag like this.  He loved everything so I was pleased with what I selected.  If you have a birthday coming up, get a gift bag and start filling it with things you think the recipient will like.  Then add a little tissue paper and a card and a little balloon, if you like, and you are ready to go to the party.

No comments: