Friday, September 27, 2013

More Stamps

Now I'm on a roll.  I liked the way the skull boxes turned out so much that I bought an assortment of Halloween stamps.



I found this really cute assortment of stamps at the Paper Source.  Of course.  Actually I stopped in to pick up some embossing powder in different colors.  I needed some in purple and green in addition to the black. When I saw these, I couldn't resist.  So I will experiment and see what I come up with over the weekend.

There is lots on the list to get done this weekend.  Things like 1) photograph back yard for blog post, 2) move boxwood from back garden to front, 3) paint "skid resist" on shed floor, 4) bring outdoor furniture inside for winter, 5) fertilize everything with Miracle-Gro, etc.  We will work toward getting as many of these projects done as possible.  Hopefully I will have some good posts for you next week.

No comments: