Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Wooden Bowl

I'm always in the market for something new and fun.  You never know where you are going to be when that something "pops" out at you.  In this instance, I was in Target.  I like Target.  They carry some very nice things and some unusual things that you do not see anywhere else.  I was in the Home Goods section and what caught my eye?

A Wooden Bowl!!


Saw it.  Loved it.  Had to have it. 


A view from above to give you a better idea of the shape.  I placed it on this cocktail table for the time being.  Whether it stays here or I find another spot for it - I don't know right now.


The claim in this sticker is that the bowl was crafted from sustainably forested wood.  I'm not sure I know what that means.  I guess it is a good thing.  Whether it is or not, I like the bowl and I'm glad I got it.

No comments: