Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pictures Keep Family Close

I changed the top of the entry table.  Spring is around the corner and I'm already starting to get the fever.  I'm cleaning out closets and moving things around.  I found some really wonderful pictures and decided I would like to have them out where I could enjoy them everyday.


My mother, on the left, and her mother (my maternal grandmother) on the right.  The two most beautiful women in the world and very special to me.

Here is a picture of my mother and my grandmother.  Since I do not get to see them as often as I would like, it is nice to at least get to see them on celluloid as I make my way out the door.  On the far right is the Beekman Boys goat topiary that we talked about a few weeks ago.  The ivy is thriving and I cannot wait to see what this looks like in just a few months.

No comments: