Wednesday, February 13, 2013

JustBlinds.com

It is time for new blinds for the kitchen window and the tv room window at Crest Avenue.  I wanted aluminum mini-blinds but I did not want to spend a fortune.  I wanted the look without dipping into my 401K, if you get my drift.  So, I did some research and found JustBlinds.com (www.justblinds.com).

I measured the windows and entered the sizes I needed on the order form, selected the color, and hit enter to get the price for each blind.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Kitchen blind was $24 (30" wide x 32" long in Cream White) and tv room blind was $41 (53" wide by 40" long in Cream White).



A free sample of my purchase.  Just Blinds has been featured on HGTV's Design on a Dime.

I went with the 1" blinds because, frankly, I like the 1" blinds better than the micro-minis, which are 1/2" wide.  I chose Cream White because it will blend in nicely with the color on the walls.  Also, if I decide to change the color scheme in the future, this color will work well with most any palette.

A few days later a package showed up with a coupon and a sample.

I love their byline - Life Should be this simple.  So true!


So now, not only do I have some lovely new blinds arriving that did not cost an arm and a leg, but I have a coupon for $10 off my next order of $200.  I'll take it.  They have many different styles to choose from; faux wood blinds or real wood, cellular shades, roller shades, etc.  If you are in the market for window coverings, check them out at the link above.

1 comment:

mahaveer said...

Best Blind Expert Team: Dedicated blinds company in Australia. we providing households with high-quality, shutters, awnings & security door solutions and Best Blind Expert Team.