Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Sleepy Boy

This is what happens after cooking and cleaning to prepare for the birthday party for Bob.  He was so tired on Saturday just before everybody arrived.  I was running around getting some last minute things done and getting the table set and I couldn't find him anywhere.

Little Baxxie taking a nap after a hard day of cleaning and cooking.
 I walked into the office and there he was, snuggled up in his new bed.  He finally figured out that you can make a little cave out of it.  So he settled in for a little nap before the guests arrived.  I was I had had time to settle in for a little nap but, alas, there was no time for such.


And here he is later in the evening after a restful nap being a party-boy!


  It was a blast.  We had a wonderful time until midnight.  It's always fun to spend time with Bob and Bette.

No comments: