Sunday, December 30, 2012

Who Is That?

In my paper sorting this weekend, I have found more than just plat drawings and old bills.  I found some pictures, greeting cards, a transcript of a book I started a few years ago and many other things.  One of the pictures I found really brought back memories.
 
 

That is yours truly a few years ago when I was embarking on what I hoped to be a modeling career.  That plan did not take off as I intended.  I decided to take a different road and have been very blessed to have had a wonderful life without the runway.  The picture had some water damage and the frame it was in was completely destroyed.  A new frame and some gentle handling and this is what I ended up with.  I thought the picture was even more interesting with the water damage.  I would say this was taken circa 1982.  I ended up leaving the next year and living and working in Saudi Arabia through 1984.  I wonder what else I will find as I continue my quest to organize in 2013.

No comments: