Friday, December 7, 2012

A Walk through the Neighborhood

On my walk to the office this morning I made a quick stop in Whole Foods.  I love the display they have set up at the front entrance to the store.



Lots of greenery.  I did not pick up anything from this assortment this morning, but I may wander back during my lunch break today and see if anything catches my eye.

A little further along my walk I came by this lovely townhouse and my attention was immediately drawn to the decoration on the lamp post.


Inspiration comes from everywhere and I was inspired by this.  I think we will be incorporating a similar look on the front lamp post at Crest Avenue.  Stay tuned for that.  A brisk morning here in the Greater Metropolitan DC area.  Kind of grey.  A perfect morning for a walk.

No comments: