Sunday, December 30, 2012

Framed House Location Plat

I have put this downtime around the holidays to good use.  Yes, I've spent time with family and friends which always comes first.  But during this lull, I have been going through boxes of miscellaneous paperwork and sorting what needs to be kept and shredding the rest.  Yes, even I suffer from the endless amounts of paperwork that inevitably pile up.

In my sorting and filing efforts, I found a copy of the county plat drawing for Crest Avenue.  It was buried in a box with a lot of other papers.  I immediately knew I did not want to just file it away.  So I went to my room of project supplies and found a frame and decided to frame it.


If you have a corner or small wall that needs something and you aren't finding anything that catches your eye, this is a fun way to get something up on the wall for very little expense.  This will be a conversation piece.  When people see it they will stop to take a look.  Anything you have can be framed.  Maybe a piece of art from your children.  An old map.  A program from a favorite show that you may have saved.  Any and all of these would be good ideas for things to frame. 

No comments: