Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pollo Campero

We El-Oh-Vee-Ee, love, Pollo Campero.  The problem is, the nearest Pollo Campero is in Laurel, which is not just around the corner.  We found ourselves in Laurel last Friday evening because we had to pick up the monster truck (a.k.a. the Jeep Commander) from the body shop.  Just down Route 1, on our way home, there is a Pollo Campero, so we stopped.


I had the two piece dinner with coleslaw and tortillas.


Polly Campero means "Country Chicken" in English.  I did not know that.  I had to do a little research.  As we know there are plenty of places to go for chicken.  But there is something about Pollo Campero that is different.  I just like the food here better than other such places.  They have a lime chicken that I want to try the next time I am there.  Which could be this very weekend.  I am certainly not averse to driving to Laurel for another visit.

No comments: