Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sarah Paige

Todays post is not about gardening or decorating.  It is a very special post that is dear to my heart.

I found this picture of my little niece, Sarah Paige, on my sisters Facebook page.  This is from a couple of years ago.


As you can see, she is a "princess in training."  I love the tiara and the beautiful smile.  This was evidently taken at Christmas as I see a stocking hanging in the background to the right.  And that is my handsome nephew Nathan, to the left holding up something he looks happy to have received from Santa.

Sarah Paige is a very talented young woman.  She likes to draw and I have at least one of her drawings that is framed and hanging in my office.  Of course I encourage her to continue with her art skills.  I hope to be at one of her gallery openings one day.  My nephew is also a very talented young man.  He is proficient in the martial arts and received his black belt last October.  Such a joy to have this two in my life.

No comments: