Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Night Dinner, . . .Courtesy of Moby Dick

Tonight we are having dinner from Moby Dick House of Kabob in Georgetown.  This is quite the popular place with many of my friends.  And for good reason - THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS!!!!!


Now, . . . I didn't say it was the prettiest restaurant in town.  I said the food is delicious.


So many tasty items to choose from   I got two of the "Combo II" platters, one with rice for Steven and the other with salad for me.  (Of course, I would prefer to have the rice, but white rice and low blood sugar levels do not go hand-in-hand for me.  Ugh!)  The Combo II platters have beef and chicken and rice or salad, yogurt sauce and a freshly made pita.


This is the Combo II Platter with Rice.



And the Combo II Platter with Salad.



And let's not forget the bread.  So delicious.  I will have my freshly made pita since I did not have rice.
 Whatever you decide on, rest assured it will be delicious.  If you are in the area and looking for something tasty and quick without a lot of frills, stop by.  You will not be disappointed.

No comments: