Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I Have a Wedding Coming Up

I have a wedding just around the corner for which I will be putting together some favor boxes for the guests. I think since there will be a buffet style brunch afterward, I'll put the boxes together and place them on a silver leaf tray at the front door.  That way everybody can take one on their way out.  My first idea was the box below.


This is very cute.  Very simple.  This would be filled with a little organza bag containing five white jordan almonds.  But my mind was racing and I decided I wanted to try something else for this event.  So I ordered these.


A tray of these little purse shaped boxes at the door, each filled with white jordan almonds - what is the word?  Spectacular!!!  These should be arriving any day along with the jordan almonds.  I had to special order the almonds.  You can't just find them anywhere these days.  I will post more about this once the boxes and the bags and almonds arrive.  What a fun project for my friend Bette.

No comments: